Located in New Britain, the Law Offices of Levine & Levine has been providing effective and trusted legal representation to individuals throughout Connecticut for more than 30 years.
At the Offices of Levine & Levine, we aggressively pursue legal strategies that get our clients the best possible outcome for their circumstances. Whether you are struggling financially and considering filing for bankruptcy, need help stopping creditor harassment or have been injured in an accident, we can help.
Our attorneys also represent clients facing additional legal challenges, including:
- Workers' compensation — When individuals are injured in on-the-job accidents, state workers' compensation laws entitle them to compensation for their injuries. The workers' compensation system is complex and can be difficult to navigate on your own. At the Law Offices of Levine & Levine, our lawyers guide injured workers seamlessly through the workers' compensation system to ensure they get the compensation they need to treat their injuries and make up for lost wages.
- Employment discrimination — Sometimes employees are terminated after filing a workers' compensation claim. This practice is illegal. If you were injured on the job and were discriminated against because of an injury-related disability, or terminated as punishment for filing a workers' compensation claim, we can help. Our firm holds employers liable for their discriminatory practices.
- Bad faith insurance — You've spent years paying insurance premiums to a company that has promised to protect you in the event of a future accident or injury. Unfortunately, when the time comes to pay out benefits, some insurance companies wrongfully deny claims or use unethical tactics in an attempt to reduce your benefit. At the Law Offices of Levine & Levine, we bring bad faith claims against insurance companies to hold them liable for their wrongful behavior and ensure our clients get the financial compensation they deserve.
- Social Security Disability (SSD) — Our firm helps disabled individuals obtain the SSD benefits they need to pay their bills and support their families. If your SSD claim has been denied, we can help.
- Real estate closings — We represent the buyers and sellers of commercial and residential properties during real estate transactions.
Contact the Law Offices of Levine & Levine at (860) 229-9800 to speak with an experienced New Britain attorney about your workers' compensation, employment discrimination or bad faith insurance claim. Initial consultations are FREE.